Glorious Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lich King Raid Team Application

Go down

Lich King Raid Team Application Empty Lich King Raid Team Application

Post  Admin Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:54 am

Sign up for the Lich King Raid Team by providing your character's name, class and race, average DPS for DPS, role, level and experience.
It is suggested that rather than continue on into Cataclysm content if available, one plays the Lich King raid content first so players who have attained level 85 will likely be chosen for the Raid Team over players who have attained level 80 for the time being. The 10 man team will need a main tank and an off tank, three healers and five DPS. The 25 man team will need a main tank and three off tanks, six healers and fifteen DPS. The Lich King Heroic team will require one to have experience with every Lich King raid as well as be properly geared, gemmed and enchanted.

Only sign up if you are serious about raiding, Lich King raids are going to become our most commonplace raids until we've enough well-geared players for Cataclysm content.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://gloriousheroes.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Lich King Raid Team Application Empty Application for position on the 10man raid team

Post  Admin Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:51 pm

Character Name: Saimie
Class and Race: Human Paladin
Level: 71 at the moment, should be level 80 within a week and a half.
Experience: Almost none other than healing 85s at Molten Core and Karazhan.
Role: Healer or Tank, main tank or off tank.

Just a little extra info...
I currently have the following addons downloaded for use in all sorts of activities.
HealBot
HealBot Continued
Omen Threat Meter
Recount

I will soon be acquiring a UI addon as soon as I find one that I find preferable to the current default UI.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://gloriousheroes.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum